Saturday, May 30, 2009
After reading 笑倾三国, decided to call The Person 小美人, hahas. Though i would say that 小美人is one of the last people to be called 英俊潇洒, its quite a joke to call The Person that. Besides, it throws people off the scent. But oops, other than Jing Ting, I think Yue Heng now knows what im talking about too. Luckily, she decided to pretend to not know anything (she was probably horrified) and remain focused on her target of 姐夫.
Im in one of my druken, emo moods again (thanks to the cantonese song 漩涡 that im listening to now), so shall go into another craze about 小美人. To introduce 小美人... ironically, I hate 小美人's character. I hate liking 小美人. But sometimes I feel sorry for 小美人. And 小美人 just has this quiet aura that draws me... I cannot help looking at her... the notes are flowing silently like water in a creek, tranquil, intoxicated, drunk... I shall never forget how I felt that day... as I pretended to sleep, I could not take my eyes off 小美人 as she hit the bammboo on the wood, softly, the sound trailing off with the wind, fading into oblivion... the closed eyes of concentration... always so tired... but I cant help her... smiles ironically. Looking at her when I pass the window, breathing fast as she ran her 2.4km, drawing strength from remembrance of her iron will to run on during my own 2.4km... (it worked, i managed to run 17.30)
But im also glad for my hatred of her, pulling me out of the whirlpool. The things that i admire about her, I hate too!
Ok, listening repeatedly to the song has made me slightly immune. Its now the june holidays, spammed with a freaking avalanche of homework!!!! Did they misinterpret the definition of a holiday??? And my NRP professor had the gall to retire in august!!! WTH???
Zzzz. My gold is flowing like water towards books... first it was the Kinokuniya book sale, then the expo popular sale, then the suntec Borders sale...
My will has always been weak. But im training... managed to dump 小美人 after a month. Ok, im kidding myself. I only managed to push her with my hatred away, a while... but once something is broken, there remains the crack forever, regardless how perfectly you pierce it back... so it was for TTH, so it was for JW, and so it shall be for 小美人...
posted by Sylvia @
5:51 AM