Grief and Sorrow
Sunday, November 9, 2008

Me,Jia Hui and Janelle went to stay at Eylse's house on friday till today (sunday). It was so COOL!!! Their house is so BIG with huge gardens. They own 6 thousand acres of land!!! They have cattle and sheep and chioks (chickens). We went searching for Roos (they call a kangaroo "Roo") and boy, were they cute!!! We saw rabbits etc and I went around catching chioks and the cat, Fluffy and there was a parrot too!!!

You can see many stars in Australia as they have a clear, dark sky. S'pore is too bright. We caught our own dinner, lots of Yabbies (they look like prawns with claws)from their many ponds and ouch, I got bitten. Then I tried to kick a stone into the pond and accidentally kicked my shoe off into the middle of the pond! Walao. I seem to have a close affinity with ponds =_= Fell into the school pond some time ago.

When Mrs. Alexander heard that we don't really celebrate christmas in Singapore, she let us have christmas at her house on saturday!!! We got out the christmas tree from the cellar and decorated it. We even had a christmas dinner. Yum.

posted by Sylvia @ 12:28 AM

Friends for Life
AMANDA
RENE
SHI LUN
4I
too lazy to post currently
Toshiro Masuda - Grief and Sorrow

Courtesy of Interestin.com