Thursday, December 25, 2008
End of Dec Holiday 08
Long time no post... has been busy chionging my hw. Yesterday was a pitiful Christmas, i had to spend the day doing a book report for school. Sigh. Didnt feel like Christmas at all.
School is reopening soon. I have to practice my yang qing or i will kena scold by guo lao shi again. I dont really hate CO, but it does waste a lot of my time. But it will probably be worth it if we get Gold with Honours in the SYF competition. IF we get it. Considering the fact that the 2nd song is heavy on Yang Qing, my hopes arent that high. Sigh. I will be happy if i dont get scolded by the conductor.
Lalala. Twilight is out. And i have been happily reading lots of nice online novels. My favourite is 歌尽桃花 and 逆命咒, but 盛世菊香 is not bad too!
posted by Sylvia @
10:59 PM