Thursday, February 19, 2009
About me
Long time no post, I was so busy. I have just created an account on facebook, add me people! But I dun see why so many ppl have facebook, wads the great deal abt it? Anyway, have literally been drowning in hw and tests (have cheng yu test 2moro). And i had this random idea. I shall describe myself here so that those who dun really know me can know me better. This is what I feel about myself, and may not be true.
1. quiet
2. weird (or so says my junior)
3. nice (most of the time)
4. Both friendly and selfish (sorry jing ting for ignoring u sometimes durring
lessons, cos i scared i will miss wad the teacher say)
5. Blur Queen
6. is a boring person to people who dun noe me, but can be very crazy and fun to those im familiar with
7. a little nerdy, cos i love books =)
8. immature sometimes, mature most of the times
9. wants to be more sociable but tends to clam up with people i dun really noe...
For the last point, an exception was when i went homestay in Australia with Jia Hui and Jamella. There, i babbled and gushed and bascially made lots of stupid mistakes and jokes. I remember that due to the australian's accents, i could not understand them very well, so sometimes i juz nodded and pretended to understand them (dun criticise me for patronising people --- i bet the australians pretended to understand what i said too!)
By the way, i found a surprisingly accurate love calculator online. Juz try it and u will know!
http://www.lovecalculator.be/en.php
posted by Sylvia @
1:03 AM