Saturday, February 28, 2009
About Facebook
In reply to my doubt of what is so great about facebook, Emily enthusiastically says, "aiyoh facebook is fun lor, got alot of games to play! <3 and you can create albums etc. etc. and connect with more people! FACEBOOK is ze BEST!". However, there are several loopholes to her argument:
1. I have not watched television for 3 weeks and sleep at 12 daily, where do i get the time to play games?
2. I cant bother to create albums, nor do i know how to do it on facebook
3. I dun talk much to people on facebook? Its too slow, i prefer msn. That's the evil influnence of our fast-paced society, nobody has patience now. Or maybe its just me.
4. If i do have time, i would be spending it reading. Or surfing the net.
In conclusion, i created facebook out of curiousity. And it will probably only serve me years later, to get contacts and connect with people from work? Emily, lucky you to have so much time! Actually im just slow.
posted by Sylvia @
11:49 PM