Grief and Sorrow
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Dreams of the Past

Ah, yes. In my previous post i forgot to mention that dreams are also one of my frequent posting topics, simply because i get rather interesting dreams sometimes. But mostly its because they can be so vivid that I wonder at its authencity.

Night 1
Somehow, I WAS MARRIED. AND TO TTH NO LESS. I hadnt even thought of him in a long, long time. Esepcially since the 小美人 episode. Anyway, we slept together (innocently!!! nothing R18!!!) and went to a 6/2 reunion party. Ironically, in the dream i was thinking that it was incredulous that i married him. So here's your answer, Khai Qin.

Night 2
I met the prince of Australia at the birthday party of some 4I person, and somehow we fell in like (i doubt it was love)in the garden. He transferred to my class and one day, some of us (4I people) stayed back after school for some australian maths competition. (Note: the setting of this stage of the dream is at the Buona Vista old school campus, at the container classrooms. yep i loved those classrooms, at least they were on the FIRST floor, not SIXTH floor, and had glorious AIR CON).

Basically, we fooled around, e.g. he carried me (horizontally) to some weighing machine (???) then carried me to some chair to talk, etc. Due to his special identity, he had to enter the competition venue 25mins earlier than anyone else. We met Justin and Hui Min so i chatted with them about Restaurant City while the prince left first. Then apparently he was ambushed by a bunch of reporters and he probably let slip about our relationship, cuz they were like, omg, camara flash, etc. So i told the reporters we were just friends, that i had a bf already, and we ran off to the school foyer (note: the setting is now at the new aljunied school campus foyer).

But just as his black limo arrived (what was his private limo doing not at his beck and call???), the reporters (from CNN, ABC, BBC etc)caught up and surrounded us. So, in a flash of idiotic genius, he kneeled down. Naturally, the reporters all had to kneel down and me too, cuz we couldn't let the prince kneel to us! Then 1 daring woman yelled, "Stop!" and stood up. I turned a grateful eye to her, thinking that maybe she was under the prince and was going to help us get away. But when she said, "I have just 1 question..." I was like, "another freaking reporter???" and unable to stand it anymore, stood up and broke her off, "The prince has the right to remain silent!" and reached out a hand to pull the prince to the limo. The reporter revealed a malicious, triumphant smile and said, "That's under normal circumstances. I, however, have an arrest warrant for the prince if he remains silent," and whipped out a piece of paper. I tried to put her down by mocking her about the paper's authencity, but to no avail(it looked fake but i didnt dare take a chance and get the prince arrested). So i tried to suck up to her and said something along the lines of how great she was (=.=) and how insignificant and young we are and how easily we make mistakes bla bla bla. In the midst of changing tactics i snuck a glance to the prince and saw him silently laughing at my sudden change in attitude.

THEN, MY MOM WOKE ME UP. YES, SHE WOKE ME UP FROM MY WONDERFUL DREAM!!! Argh!!!!!! I don't get this type of interesting dreams so often!!!

However, there are many loopholes in this dream:
1. the prince doesnt have to kneel to make the reporters siam. Just get in the limo.
2. the prince wont be arrested just for being seen with some girl.
3. Even if she had an arrest warrant the prince still has the right to keep silent.
4. CNN, ABC and BBC are not tabloids and i doubt they will go chase after news about the prince's new girl.
5. The prince was asian

YES. The Australian prince was ASIAN. And he was 小美人!!! Grrrr. I sink into a dizzy whirlpool whenever i recall his smile... Zzz.

I must have read too many on9 novels these few days and watched 野蛮王妃 too many times...

I also realised that i slept at 1 plus during these 2 days, and even after i went to bed i could not sleep. Yes, you're right, i shall sleep late again tonight and try to go get more interesting dreams... lols.

posted by Sylvia @ 7:05 PM

Friends for Life
AMANDA
RENE
SHI LUN
4I
too lazy to post currently
Toshiro Masuda - Grief and Sorrow

Courtesy of Interestin.com