Grief and Sorrow
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Hair, Hair, Hair

Women are vain. A woman who is not vain is not a woman. Hmm. This reminds me of Marcus Crekus.

Marcus Crekus is a Greek.
He says all Greeks are liars.
Therefore is Marcus Crekus a liar?

Anyway, speaking of hair, I remember that the guy sitting next to me in P6 was called Jun Wei. Once, he took my scissors and tried to cut a little of my hair as a joke. However, I don't know why(probably cos he was a joker and tries to be funny all the time), but I was suspicious of his taking my scissors. So I turned around and Ka-Cha! He cut my hair the precise moment I turned my head and a whole chunk of my hair was cut off from their source of nutrient into his hand!

He must have heard of the saying, "Hell hath no fury than a woman angered", for he refused to let me see exactly how much hair he cut, apologizing all the time while laughing cheekily.

Anyway, back to the topic of the vanity of women. I have never believed that women would be vain enough to sit still for about 4 hours (of which about 1 hour is painful) just so that they will have prettier hair. But I believe now.

Since that is what I did 3 years ago.

Rebonding my hair.

But, the more important question is, are men the same?

posted by Sylvia @ 4:24 AM

Friends for Life
AMANDA
RENE
SHI LUN
4I
too lazy to post currently
Toshiro Masuda - Grief and Sorrow

Courtesy of Interestin.com