Grief and Sorrow
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Naruto Archive!

To me, Naruto is something I like a lot not just because I like basically every show (even Farce of the Penguin, whish is a very stupid movie). I really feel stupid talking about it to others cos I know I am going all mushy, but... a part of me just want to share the joy of Naruto to whoever I can. It is a very touching show, especially since the whole village looks down on Naruto yet he became who who became, instead of what Sasuke became. In chinese, it "chu dong le wo de xin xuan". I really cannot describe why I like Naruto, what is Naruto to me... but I am sure you will understand it yourself if you watch just the first episode.

Naruto - Episode 1

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Naruto Links:
-to watch Naruto: www.narutomagic.com
-to read Naruto and download sound tracks: http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/
-to read stories about Naruto written by others: www.fanfiction
and many more...

posted by Sylvia @ 6:45 AM

Friends for Life
AMANDA
RENE
SHI LUN
4I
too lazy to post currently
Toshiro Masuda - Grief and Sorrow

Courtesy of Interestin.com