Wednesday, October 17, 2007
A Whole New Start
This will actually be my second blog. And I'm proud to say that... I'm proud of it!!!
According to my friend (who shall remain blessedly anonymous), the first one which was created around a year ago looked too plain.
And since there was a CO zhao ji today at 4.30pm, with nothing to do for two whole hours b4 that in school, I decided to borrow a labtop in the school library to watch Naruto. Unfortunately, the freaking server would not load the episodes so I decided to have a second try at creating a blog with the help of Shi Lun.
The result, as you can see, is this ;)
However, there was much frustration when the blogskin stubbornly refused to be altered. After tampering around with it in frustration, Shi Lun and I were almost late for CO.
At night, I was going bang the keyboard when Sheryl saved the day and told me what was wrong. Emily then told me how to make a tagboard.
Conclusion: Creating a blog may be child's play to some, but definitely not me!!!
posted by Sylvia @
6:23 AM