Grief and Sorrow
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
What am I doing now?

Amanda and Rene would probably roll their eyes if someone asked them what I was doing now. Then, both of them will say one word at the same time.

The holy word...

The sacred word...

The divine word....

Ok, I have run out of words that mean "sacred". But exactly what is this word???

NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, ladies and gentleman, whatever I am doing now, it is definitely related to Naruto (including this very moment).

Anyway, as can be seen from above, you will never make it alive if you ever insult Naruto in my presence.

Trust me.

Anyway, what is naruto in the first place?

According to http://www.saiyanisland.com, "NARUTO is a really cool Japanese anime created by a genius named Masashi Kishimoto. The story is set around a place called the Hidden Leaf Villages, and is centered on a mischievous 12-year-old boy, Naruto Uzumaki. Naruto has high goals in life. His dream is to become the Hokage, so everybody will acknowledge him.

For Naruto, this is a very difficult and daunting task, as Naruto has an evil Demon Fox sealed inside of him. The Demon Fox once terrorized the village and killed many people before the 4th Hokage sealed it inside the belly of a new born child, coincidentally happening to be Naruto."

Naturally, people hate Naruto for the Nine-tails fox in him.

Anyway, next history question: How did I find out about Naruto?
Well, one night I suddenly remembered Sakura, an anime show that I watched when I was young. I had this sudden urge to search on the net for it. As it happened, Sakura also happened to be one of the characters in Naruto, so I got directed to the 1st episode of Naruto.

The rest, as they say, is history. From that day onwards, Amanda named me "anime freak" =)

posted by Sylvia @ 6:18 AM

Friends for Life
AMANDA
RENE
SHI LUN
4I
too lazy to post currently
Toshiro Masuda - Grief and Sorrow

Courtesy of Interestin.com