Grief and Sorrow
Thursday, November 1, 2007
My Dreams: Previous Houses

Most of the time I don't remember my dreams, although I know I just had a nightmare or etc. I just have this vague feeling about my dreams. However, there was one dream which I have remembered for years.

When I was about 4 years old, I dreamt that I was playing with my ball. Suddenly, it rolled behind my brother's room. I crawled over to retrieve it and got the shock of my life when a ghost floated out. I wanted to scream to my mother for help, but saw that she was reciting sutra and had this weird instinct that she would turn into a ghost too if I called her.

That was the only dream I remembered from my first house(1 to 5 years old). I also remember only 1 dream from my second house (6 years old), also about ghosts (hand chasing me). I remember more dreams in the current house I am staying in, though.

posted by Sylvia @ 5:59 AM

Friends for Life
AMANDA
RENE
SHI LUN
4I
too lazy to post currently
Toshiro Masuda - Grief and Sorrow

Courtesy of Interestin.com