Wednesday, October 17, 2007
A Memorable Last Maths Lesson '07
This was one one of the most memorable maths lesson I ever had.
The fact that this was the last lesson ever before the 2007 EOYs was only icing on the cake.
In my opinion, the actual cake was the fact that Mr. Lim, our maths teacher, was singing.
You may ask, what teacher in his right mind would sing in front of 36 students plus a few curoius passer-bys outside the window, and for what?
I would answer, Mr. Lim would, to encourage us on our EOY.
Anyway, here are the lyrics to the song, but i think that other than bondians, no one else (except Mr. Lim of course) will understand it, simply because they have not shared the same expereinces as we have.
《记得》
已经两年了,
我们上课已久。
过了今年我们分班了,
是否还一样快乐?
数学虽然好难,
但停下来想一想:
练习一千次以后,
我们就不再有不及格的理由!
烦恼时候,
记得我们炸人的步骤。
有时反应慢,
就成了蜗牛榜的榜首!
饥饿时候,
也别忘了鳄鳄的大口。
所有美丽回忆,
将陪你走到最后!!!
I really wonder what has gotten me so mushy to post what I have written on top, but anyway, don't worry, I won't go weeping on your shoulder!
Actually, a few of us did cry when Mr. Lim sang. Mr. Lim has been an extremely nice and innovative teacher. According to my anonymous friend mentioned in previous posts, she has handed in every single piece of homework late and has yet to face his wrath.
Of course, he is not the one chasing after the homework, the maths rep is (which happens to be yours truly), but still...
You must admit he is one cool teacher!!! I mean, how many teachers create 蜗牛榜,tell lame jokes durring lessons, get people to hurriedly wrack their brains for answers to questons he asks in class through the "explode,firing squad etc" system, and threatens you with a toy crocrodile that really bites if you press its teeth?
I would say one in a million.
posted by Sylvia @
7:20 AM