Grief and Sorrow
Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The person the author recommended me to finally replied. So now I have all 3 parts of The Draco Trilogy, hurray. This is just like an early birthday present from Cassandra Clare. TY.

Yes, my birthday. To all: stop asking me what I want, girls like anything that is pretty. I would love to have a book, but as that may be too expensive for you to give me, you can think of something else that is creative yet cheap. An example-- helium balloons. They are free (given out by advertising people), and I love them. But I don't know how you are getting it to school. Please wrap your present, so that I may be in suspense as to what it is XD

Anyway, we have so MANY relief teachers. LA and HCL are temporary relief teachers, but Maths, Bio, History are permanent relief teachers. That means all my teachers have changed except Physics and Chem. Sianzzz. Why couldn't our dear chem teacher have changed??? (she said, "Your DEAR chem rep did not even bring her handphone... ..." Hello. Is that a crime?)

Anyway, we were supposed to create this "blueprint" of our life in PCCG today, aka childhood dreams/plans of our future life. Mine are as follows.

I want to:
1. Write bestselling books & receive lots of fanmail
2. Have a job that I love which pays well (above 10k)
3. Be rich enough to retire at 50 yet live well-off
4. Travel around the world after I retire with my friends or lover
5. Own a whole library
6. Own a whole room of CDs, VCDs, DVDs
7. Sponsor a school or library in Africa or some poor country
8. Influence/change someone's life (for the better, of course)
9. Have most of what I want
10. Be a nice person =)

posted by Sylvia @ 3:45 AM

Friends for Life
AMANDA
RENE
SHI LUN
4I
too lazy to post currently
Toshiro Masuda - Grief and Sorrow

Courtesy of Interestin.com