Grief and Sorrow
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
End of Exams

FIBALLY!!! EOYs are over and I shall only worry about my results (which will no doubt be not up to expectations) next monday, when they give it back. Anyway, guess I have become immune to exams, for I didnt feel too nervous durring it and now I don't feel extremely overjoyed either... remember I kicked the chair in Year 1 after my last exam, i was so happy. Now im just glad i can rest.

Anw, i shall post some pics taken when Xu Hong, Rebecca and Jing Ting came to my house to study for EOY. Admire the hairstyles... for they are done by me!!! Hahas. Sorry Jing Ting and Rebecca, don't be angry that I posted these:







posted by Sylvia @ 5:20 AM

Friends for Life
AMANDA
RENE
SHI LUN
4I
too lazy to post currently
Toshiro Masuda - Grief and Sorrow

Courtesy of Interestin.com