Monday, May 5, 2008
I am so dead.
Or rather, I will die.
Guo lao shi had come back already! So he will probably take over partly from TTK and conduct CO. And he is so much fiercer than TTK! At first I heard this from Yong Jing. But i wanted to see for myself exactly how true it was. 百闻不如一见 wad. So i went and see the drum people during fenzu. And wow. He WAS fierce. Compared to him, i love liu lao shi!
But since the old days, 一山不容二虎. Yet we have 2 conductors... er...i shall not elaborate lest i get myself into trouble.
Today i was at the bubble tea shop with yue wan when we met justin. I didnt know whether to say hi, cos we sort of 不熟, then if he tao me i will feel awkard. Then he sort of turned and i heard him say something. I tot he said hi, so i said, "hi and bye!" But then yue wan said she think he didnt see me at first.
Anyway, thats why i sometimes tao people. Cos i don't know whether to say hi. I try to change this habbit so that i can make more friends, but its a HABBIT. 江山易改, 本性难移. But i shall try =) sorry to the people i tao sometimes, like sherman, emily, shi en, kasey, jia yu, etc
posted by Sylvia @
6:52 AM