Grief and Sorrow
Friday, May 2, 2008

Actually, i first knew that i got the highest for bio test cos yong jing told me. He was AV rep and was setting up the teacher's labtop. Then he 乘机 peeked at the test papers in Mr. Ng's hands. He saw the top piece of test-- which was mine.

I didnt believe him at first when he came back and told me. I guess that being tricked too many times before made me wary of people's words. Especially guys. As in, they tend to be jokers. Like chen shi lun. Walao. I wonder how many times have i being tricked by him.

Later, yong jing asked me, "Why would I lie to you about that?" He looked really puzzled.

Guess he hasnt being tricked too many times yet.

But his words were like cold water in my face. Cold water that made me wake up. Cold water that made me think: are humans really that untrustable? Why do I always doubt people's words? Yet, when I trust people, I seem to get tricked. Like Jing Ting and her love calculator. Sure, it was only a harmless joke, only play. But a few years later down the road, in society, the price of being tricked will not be so simple.

Trust... what a complicated thing.

posted by Sylvia @ 6:57 AM

Friends for Life
AMANDA
RENE
SHI LUN
4I
too lazy to post currently
Toshiro Masuda - Grief and Sorrow

Courtesy of Interestin.com