Grief and Sorrow
Friday, April 25, 2008
Being a Senior in CO

Being a senior who is not going for CO china trip is cool!!!! I get to slack every monday AND friday durring CCA. I get to practice my shangyin songs during this time too, so i dun have to prac at home. Yipee.

BUT. Im still in 土琵琶. Which kinda sux, cos i have to go for all these performaces and rehearsels. While Jilian gets to slack. Sian.

Have to go school on monday for speech day at 7.30 in the morning while others are still in voyaging happily in dreamland. AAAAAAAAAAH. Jin Jia can perform perfectly ok on his own lor. He's so loud. Why do I have to go also??? Crap! Pronounced as "Cra-up"!

posted by Sylvia @ 9:23 PM

Friends for Life
AMANDA
RENE
SHI LUN
4I
too lazy to post currently
Toshiro Masuda - Grief and Sorrow

Courtesy of Interestin.com