Friday, May 2, 2008
Ok. So today I received an extremely good news and an extremely bad news. And when I say extreme, I mean EXTREME. The bad news-- I failed my history test!!!! The good news-- I got the highest in class for my bio test!!!!
This leads me to think-- how imba can I get?
Actually its so 冤枉. For history test question 2 i was supposed to compare source B and C, but i went and compared C and D. Zzzzzzzz. When I got home, my parents didnt even care that i got top in class for chem and bio. They just started yelling about how disappointed they were in me, how they never failed their tests, how i don't study but watch too much tv and books.
Hey. May i ask who else, other than me, got banned from the tv from monday to friday since young? You expect me to walk in the house door, bath, then do homework till i sleep durring weekdays. If i finish my homework u tell me to revise. Durring weekends i am busy with tuition from morning to night literally. WHAT THE F*** IS THIS TYPE OF LIFE.
I mean, if u didnt scold all day just cause i didnt get near full marks for maths (just because that was your marks when u were young), or just cause i scored even just a bit bad, i would probably feel bad for my bad results. Especially my history and maths. But now, with all your "attacks", im sorta immune to my reults.
Too bad.
Yeah, i still care about my results. But so much less than how i used to care. 物极必反-- thats what i want to say.
posted by Sylvia @
7:20 AM