Grief and Sorrow
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Changing Dangerously

I have changed.
Im dangerously going up the addiction gradient. Lies and truths. Right and wrong.
What will happen to me? Will I stop in time? T don't know.

Maths common test today. Failed my last one. The feeling was quite suprisingly numb. Guess I was tired of being labelled by others as the guai kia. Or maybe not. I don't know. Anyway, think I did okay.

Chem test tomorrow. Haiz. Betcha TJF will mark till our class result much worse than other class. Guess she has high expectations.

Do I care? I don't know. I tell myself that I don't care about results anymore, but I know part of me still do. I think. Who doesn't?

posted by Sylvia @ 5:32 AM

Friends for Life
AMANDA
RENE
SHI LUN
4I
too lazy to post currently
Toshiro Masuda - Grief and Sorrow

Courtesy of Interestin.com